3 months already?
Dear Baby A,
Another month has slipped away and I am loving more than ever watching you grow. You are so smiley, and a lot less fussy now that I've got your nap time business 95% figured out. It's safe to say that you are a happy baby.
Some notables for the month:
* You love your jumperoo. I thought you were too young for it, but you proved me wrong. You like to study the toys and jump to your heart's content. Sometimes Papa grabs your chunky legs and helps you jump and you let out the cutest giggles!
* You are still a few months away from entering the solid food world, but that haven't stopped us from giving you a taste of whatever we are eating. You have tasted everything from watermelon to chocolates. Sometimes that little tongue of yours go completely wild, but sometimes you give us your sourest face. It is such a treat to watch you!
* You don't roll over on commend, but you have rolled over a couple of times. Tummy to back. But I think what you really want to do is skip the whole rolling and crawling and go straight to standing.
* You like to play with your hair. This is your signature pose:
* You are making more and different noises, and recently you have discovered that you can put a little volume behind those noises and have started screeching and yelling.
Baby A, you are at that fun stage and I am so glad to be a part of your life everyday. What kind of amusement will you bring us this month? Can't wait to find out. Love you lots, girlfriend! Happy 3 months!